Embassy of Tajikistan to the United States of America
The decade-long transition period in Afghanistan is coming to an end. In view of this, implementation by the international community of its commitments and obligations is the key to maintaining and multiplying the progress in the social, political and economic fields achieved in the country over the last 12 years. Ensuring security, political transformation and economic reconstruction are the three main pillars underpinning the future of Afghanistan and the achievement of prosperity.
- Statement by the President of the Republic of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon at the High-Level International Conference on the implementation of the International Decade for Action “Water for Life”, 2005-2015
- Statement by the President of Tajikistan at the World Water Forum
- Address by H.E. Emomali Rahmon, the President of the Republic of Tajikistan to Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan
- Interview of Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan Sirodjidin Aslov to “United World"
- Interview of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Tajikistan with “The European Times” Magazine
- Speech of the Presedent at the Investment and Economic Forum "Business-Engien of Economy", Dushanbe 2014
- Annual address of the President...